Friday, September 3, 2010

Moi !

            If you know me, you will know that whatever I write here is a lie. I am totally shy person in the beginning.. you will wonder that this boy lives in his own world. But the truth is I don't make friends easily, but once I make, I am totally free. You can call me reserved at d beginning. I love to crack stupid and funny jokes. Always loves to have a last laugh.
           I am the perfect example of a person struck between science and spiritual life. I hate it when people become too spiritual. The one person I hate to the core is 'M.K. Gandhi', the so called 'Father of the nation'. I wonder sometimes who was that fool who gave him this title.
          To know more, you will have to meet me.. ;) will continue it later..
Tc guyz..
n thanks for reading..keep reading...

5 comments:

  1. arre... hai re.. personal reason... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha .. I seriously fell for ur story .. I was almost loving it but by that time u came up with the truth ..

    It was nice to read ur blog .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. dat I was just kiddin... dat its a lie... the post called "Dreams partly true." is absolutely true... I am a SE..
    'About me' was written first den d other one...
    dats true.. BTW thanks fr readin.. promise 2 post interesting post like this.. keep readin..

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Reshma : glad that u liked... lemme sae.. its true haan.. not a lie.. i dnt lie...

    ReplyDelete